March 27, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Response
Dear Valued Customer,
As a follow up to our previous communication on March 6, 2020, we want to share further updates on the actions Inova is taking to ensure continuity of supply and service. Please see the updates below:
- As of March 16, 2020 all of our employees who can work remotely, are doing so.
- All essential on-site personnel are split into teams and shifts to limit exposure risk and to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Inova’s Technical Support is taking 100% of calls from home with no disruption of service to the hotline.
- In the best interest of Inova’s Field Applications Team and our customers, we are limiting on-site visits to essential services. Emergency requests for on-site support will be reviewed by the Application Management Team.
- Unlimited remote service support will be available.
- Field Service Engineers (FSE) will continue to service as usual, however, all PMs have been suspended until May 1, 2020 to assure ample resources for service calls.
- We are requesting regular updates from our suppliers to identify any existing or potential risk to supply.
We are well-positioned to continue supporting you and your patients. We would like to reiterate that we are at full capacity with manufacturing and we do not anticipate any shortages at this time.
Please contact your sales representative if you need further information.
Finally, I would like to send a message of gratitude to all our customers worldwide during this pandemic.
Thank you for your trust and confidence in Inova.
Chief Executive Officer
Please contact us directly via email, telephone, or with the following form.
TOLL FREE PHONE: